Why did Facebook buy Instagram? (Survey Results)
Here are the results of the survey. I would like to note that these results are not scientific and only represent the opinions of the users who chose to participate. Survey was only open for 48 hours, so if you missed it, come back and see us another time. You can subscribe if you like, although in some cases it may take up to 24 hours for you to get the email notification.
Why did Facebook buy Instagram?
- No good reason - this is bubble talk (52%, 278 Votes)
- To eliminate a competitor (17%, 91 Votes)
- To get more mobile penetration (16%, 87 Votes)
- To get more users (9%, 46 Votes)
- To acquire the data (6%, 34 Votes)
Total Voters: 536