Makes total sense that it is a Tesla!
A nice vanity plate I came across recently: H8N BC.
I thought that was a really nice one, so sharing it with you all.
Although breast cancer is primarily a disease of women and about 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of lifetime, you may be surprised to know that breast cancer affects men as well. In fact, about 2,600 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in men in 2016. A man’s lifetime risk of breast cancer is about 1 in 1,000.
Two interesting vanity plates I saw recently:
- BC SUX: Indeed Miss it does. The work that Susan G. Komen and other organizations do is highly commendable. And so is the story of this event from Ghana.
- UC1DRB4U: Does it say “You see one dear before you?” Or is it “You see one deer before you?” Or something else?
Saw some cool vanity plates recently.
Doing a rideshare on I-66 gives me a lot of time to look at vanity plates on days when I am the passenger. Here are some recent ones:
- “SK GR8NS”- I have been seeking goodness for a long time, and now perhaps it is time to move from good to great.
- “SOYDPR” – Does this mean “Soy de Puerto Rico”? Si? Que bueno. Soy de la India. Mucho gusto. Nunca estuve en Puerto Rico, pero me gustaría visitarlo.
- “PHYZX 4 U” – Sounds good. I will let you know when I have a sudden urge to refresh my understanding of Navier-Stokes equations.
- “CRE8 LV” – The reverse (Love Creates) is true as well
- “NYC 212” – Perhaps based on this, I should have “FFX 703”
- “13PT1 R” – Well, well, half a marathon is something to be very proud of – (Thanks to my good friend Bo for pointing this out).
- “XHT QA6” – This I didn’t understand. Any help is appreciated.
Recently saw the following vanity plates on my regular I-66 and I-495 commute.
- NY YNKEZ: Ok, we get it. Fine. I saw an SUV almost rear end this one. The SUV probably had Mets written on it. (I am just saying.)
- AQT B4U: Very nice. Although in this case, she was more to my side than really before me, but really nice.
- JNEFER: Nice and direct, but as I observed, Jennifer looked rather manly, complete with beard and moustache.
- MOCKBA: Very nice for “Moskva”, written in Cyrillic. You can check this out: New York Moskva
- BRE-SQRD: This I didn’t figure out, but second portion probably refers to squared. Any ideas?
Saw some nice vanity plates on I-66 and I-495 recently:
I don’t know if it refers to the kids or if it is a political statement on marriage. 🙂
Well, count me in.
This reminds me of an old story – foot prints in the sand.
Saw this cool vanity plate – BNLFAN. Couldn’t decide for the longest time what sports team it refers to. If it was WRSFAN, I would think it is a local football team, or if it was BRSFAN, some baseball team might come to mind. Similarly if it was NYYFAN, sure, we get it.
So having run out of brain cells, google result points to a music group, whose “Pinch Me” song I really like.
[Photo courtesy: NorthBCWoman]