Some more vanity plates
Doing a rideshare on I-66 gives me a lot of time to look at vanity plates on days when I am the passenger. Here are some recent ones:
- “SK GR8NS”- I have been seeking goodness for a long time, and now perhaps it is time to move from good to great.
- “SOYDPR” – Does this mean “Soy de Puerto Rico”? Si? Que bueno. Soy de la India. Mucho gusto. Nunca estuve en Puerto Rico, pero me gustaría visitarlo.
- “PHYZX 4 U” – Sounds good. I will let you know when I have a sudden urge to refresh my understanding of Navier-Stokes equations.
- “CRE8 LV” – The reverse (Love Creates) is true as well
- “NYC 212″ – Perhaps based on this, I should have “FFX 703″
- “13PT1 R” – Well, well, half a marathon is something to be very proud of – (Thanks to my good friend Bo for pointing this out).
- “XHT QA6″ – This I didn’t understand. Any help is appreciated.