More vanity plates
Recently saw the following vanity plates on my regular I-66 and I-495 commute.
- NY YNKEZ: Ok, we get it. Fine. I saw an SUV almost rear end this one. The SUV probably had Mets written on it. (I am just saying.)
- AQT B4U: Very nice. Although in this case, she was more to my side than really before me, but really nice.
- JNEFER: Nice and direct, but as I observed, Jennifer looked rather manly, complete with beard and moustache.
- MOCKBA: Very nice for “Moskva”, written in Cyrillic. You can check this out: New York Moskva
- BRE-SQRD: This I didn’t figure out, but second portion probably refers to squared. Any ideas?